Mountain Biking is Back!
Closes at 7pm on July 4th
This is the beginning of Mountain Biking at Afton Alps. We are opening up with 5 miles of blue to black difficulty. The difficulty of this comes from the elevation change. Don’t worry some of your favorites are still intact, The Canyon, Cliffs Edge ,The Bridge Loop, and Manhandler! It is $7 to ride or $69 for a season pass, or $159 for a family pass* (up to 6 people), this money will help grow mountain biking at Afton Alps. See you at the Grand Opening on June 3rd!
Cost: $7 Daily Rate
Season Pass: $49 for Winter Season Pass Holder (Call to 651-436-1320 to purchase) $69 non winter pass holders; $159 for a Family Pass (Up to 6 people in the same household)
*To purchase please call 651.436.1320, or stop in the Club house
Check in Process
- Everyone needs to check in at the top of the hill ( Including Mountain Bike Season Pass Holders).
- You will receive a wristband that is good for that day.
- Wristband should be worn throughout your time on the course.
- No dogs allowed.
- Please stay on the Mountain Bike Course at all times.
- July 13th
- July 20th
- July 27th
- August 3rd
- 24 Hours of Afton Alps Aug.11th- Aug. 12th
- Women's Beginner Clinic 08/08 & 08/15
- Men's Clinic 08/17 & 08/24
- Intermediate Clinic 7/25
Extras: We have a full service club house to grab a food and a drink after your ride!