“Golf with a kick” – Combining the best of soccer and golf, on the front nine of the Afton Alps golf course.
Just like regular golf, players kick off from a tee box (orange tee markers) and attempt to get their soccer ball in the cup in the least amount of kicks. The larger 21-inch diameter cups (marked with an orange flag) are placed off to the side of the fairways and regular greens.
Players bring their own size 5 soccer ball (or smaller for juniors), we have a few balls available for rent.
7 days a week from 9:00am-close (around sunset)
$13 Monday-Friday and $16 Saturday-Sunday (7 and up)
$6 Monday-Sunday (6 and under)
$3 Soccer Ball Rental (or bring your own soccer ball)
Tee times strongly recommended call 651-436-1320
18 holes of FootGolf on the scenic front nine of the Afton Alps golf course located in the beautiful St. Croix river valley.
AFTON ALPS LOCAL RULES
NO SOCCER CLEATS, FOOTBALL/BASEBALL CLEATS OR GOLF SPIKES
Indoor soccer shoes, turf shoes or regular running/tennis shoes are appropriate footwear.
• Do not play on regular golf course greens. (free drop from greens)
• Please see scorecard for routing of holes.
• Pace of play standard is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
• Please make sure to keep up with the group in front of you.
• No personal coolers
• All alcohol must be purchased from the clubhouse.
• Balls may be retrieved from private yards by ROLLING OR CARRYING YOUR BALL back to the FootGolf course.
• Do not play from private yards.
Afton Alps is a Member of the American FootGolf League, National Golf Course Owner's Association and Midwest Golf Course Owners's Association